Monday, 4 June 2012

Baron Meinster's Vampire Clan

As I (slowly) progress through my chosen miniatures for the Slayer Society, my thoughts are drifting onto the Vampire Clan. As is the case with my Gentlemen's Club - I want to paint (or in a lot of cases re-paint) my Vampire Wars collection before moving on to Westwinds wonderful Empire of the Dead Faction Boxed Sets.

As I recently watched Hammers wonderful "The Brides of Dracula" so my Vampire Graf will be called "Baron Meinster" . . . .

The first Scenario I will play (and ATTEMPT a basic Battle-Report) will be "The Ruins of Carfax Abbey" - where our brave Slayers Society have tracked Meinster down to the Ruins of the Abbey (where he has made his lair) and seek to destroy him.

More as I think of it.

1 comment:

  1. I have just downloaded iStripper, and now I enjoy having the hottest virtual strippers on my taskbar.

    ReplyDelete