Saturday, 16 February 2013

"Empire of the Dead - Requiem" Limited Edition Miniatures.

I've been engrossed in "Kickstarter Fever" with the "Empire of the Dead - Requiem" Kickstarter, initially pledging £100 but after talks with my good (or perhaps I should say GREAT Lady - Linda) I've upped it to £200, I would have loved to go for the £700 "have your own Character" Pledge Level, but finances won't QUITE stretch that far.

Still, at £200 I get all the Miniatures INCLUDING the Limited Edition Kickstarter Only Miniatures, which is very VERY cool.

The first LE Miniature is Nadezhda Durova, a Vampire slayer - ALL pledgers get her.


The first "unlocked" Limited Edition Miniature is "Tatu" who is a Half-Vampire servant of the "Broken Dawn Cult", and a gorgeous concept she is.

 

Like all the other Limited Edition Miniatures that come with this Kickstarter, they aren't available after the Kickstarter has ended - so you need to pledge now (£75 gets you a bunch of new miniatures AND all the Limited Editions) so it's a really REALLY good idea to take part.

The next Limited Edition Miniature to be "unlocked was Jade Dragon, a deadly Imperial Assassin - her twin barrelled pistol gives her twice the stopping power of a normal revolver, making her a Lady to be reckoned with.


Once again you have to pledge to get a hold of her, so join in!

The next due to be unlocked (at £40,000) of these gorgeous Limited Edition Ladies is Aisha - the Werewolf Huntress. She is a wild Romani wanderer from the wilderness of Eastern Europe. After being mauled by a Wolf  as a young child she carries a hatred of all things Werewolf and hunts the servants of the Moon Goddess wherever she finds them.


At £50,000 (which seems such a LONG way off as we are only on  at the moment) a Limited Edition of "Red - Daughter of the (Moon?) Goddess" will be unlocked - so far they have only shown us a shadowy image of her.


But me being me, and having a silly amount of found Empire of the Dead saved on my computer has a picture of her.


So its all to pledge for at the moment, lets keep this building up - so we get loads of nice LE "pretties" to play with!

5 comments:

  1. There not that far off the 50K mark as they have reach 35K in only a few days :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, I'm pretty sure they'll get there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fingers crossed, it keeps rolling along at the current rate... looking forward to getting my figures (I went with the early bird £75 pledge)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad to see the second wave of models. First Kickstarter for a game I've all ready invested in and like so I'll need to be careful with pledge add ons. It will be fun to follow and I hope it works out well for them and the game.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes Guys, it's all looking really REALLY Lovely!

    ReplyDelete