Tuesday, 26 March 2013

Spinespur Kickstarter Competition!

ANOTHER reason to Back the Spinespur Kickstarter (if the game itself being uber cool wasn't enough) A COMPETITION!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/97182592/spinespur-the-survival-horror-miniatures-game/posts/436167?ref=activity


You can also check out the details directly on the LXG Blog as well -

http://lxg-blog.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/spinespur-kickstarter-contest.html 

The Prize is two full blisters of thugs, a Cerebeast, and the Grave Golem!! All you have to do is back the Spinespur Kickstarter, to a value of $65 or more - so not only a great start to your games of Spinespur, but a chance of winning some painted Miniatures for your Gang!

HOW COOL IS THAT!

You have to be in it to win it!!!!!


2 comments:

  1. Spinesur has always interested me. But I just spent my money backing the EotD kickstarter. I look forward to more Spinspur content on this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks for the plug, Doc!

    I'm trying to decide how to paint those contest minis... give me an idea for one and he gets done, just for you!

    ReplyDelete