Thursday, 31 October 2013

Kickstarter Goodies!

A mysterious package came today, but what with Hospital and getting ready for Halloween I haven't really had the time to have a proper "play" with things.


My Empire of the Dead Requiem Kickstarter "Haul" is pretty spectacular really, no mold lines that I can see, a few bits of flash here and there (but nothing major) as my good friend Brummie (Simon Quinton) is focusing on the Bobbies to begin with, I shall be tackling Nemo and Crew and an extended "League of Extraordinary Gentlemen" (extended as mine will include Frankenstein and his Creation AND Professor Cavor).


HOPEFULLY I will finish the last "Mortal" Member of my Darkfire Club in the next day or so, that just leaves my Zombie Mob to finish for those!

Then its onto Nemo and his Crew!

No comments:

Post a Comment