Saturday, 5 October 2013

Zomtober - Post One

My first "Zomtober 2013" post - two Victorian Zombies for my "Zombie Mob" for Empire of the Dead.

So here we have "Dr Jackal and Mr Snyde" - Dr Harold Jackal was a respected Surgeon by Day, but by night he financed his Gambling addiction by Grave Robbing (with his associate Mr Snyde) and selling the cadavers to Medical Students around London. One day they "crossed" the wrong people, poaching on another "businessman's" turf, and ended up as the very "product" they were selling . . . .


Dr Jackal (on the left) is from the Empire of the Dead Zombie Mob set, Mr Snyde was a West Wind Promo Zombie Miniature.

More as I finish them!

5 comments:

  1. Very nice work DW, and a great start to your Zomtober!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done they look ace buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're excellent. Full of character.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Guys - I try my best (and never show you the ones I f**k up LoL)

    ReplyDelete